UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Additional House Rule

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jeff_da_host

jeff_da_host

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-09

Additional House Rule Empty
PostSubject: Additional House Rule   Additional House Rule I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 6:56 pm

Occasionally there is a bout of laziness within the club so unfortunately I have to add a new Rule.

No Shower from head to toe, NO ADMITTIANCE. Period.
Back to top Go down
jeff_da_host

jeff_da_host

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Additional House Rule   Additional House Rule I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:10 pm

Additional Rule.

If you can't keep trap shut when asked (unless to ask a question or to call bull shit on any scene) will result in a month long (4 meeting) suspension. I'm serious. No giving away spoilers.

If any one needs to apologize to the group for a particular scene in any anime that you know will bring howls of protest that is acceptable I've had to do that at least once for that 1 episode of Green Green

Last edited by jeff_da_host on Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
vehementflame

vehementflame

Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : artist
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Additional House Rule   Additional House Rule I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:53 am

i think that falls under number 2 of the Codes of Conduct that i'm sure everyone has read three forum sites ago.... ..right?
only yours involve spilling spoilers *try saying that three times fast*

2. A little comment while people are watching anime is only okay if the comment is made in a low voice. If you say something loud enough for everyone it should be short and to the point. If all the talking gets out of hand, it's all up to the provider of the meeting place. If he/she decides to contribute to the noise level, and it is disruptive to viewing, then someone else should take it upon himself or herself to bring the noise level down. Or ask for at least a pause of the anime so nothing will be missed. If the location provider says to stop talking in a disruptive manner, you will do so. If you do not stop when told to do so, you will be reprimanded.
Back to top Go down
http://groups.msn.com/dragonfountain
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Additional House Rule   Additional House Rule I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Additional House Rule
Page 1 of 1