UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-07

House Rules Empty
PostSubject: House Rules   House Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 3:32 pm

1. If your shoes are snowy, muddy or otherwise contain something that could dirty up the carpet take them off and leave them in the kitchen.

2. If you bring in food to eat, than take your trash with you when you go. Period, no exceptions. If not then eat where you purchase said fast food please. Those are the only two options.

3. If a current member wishes to bring someone to the meeting as a guest seek Jeff’s approval first due to places to sit.

4. If Utica ever declares a snow emergency on meeting night before the meeting then we are canceled for that night.

First rule is common courtesy, Third was originally part of the Club Rules and the second I’ll let Jeff explain, "I hate having to do this however since people love bringing large amounts of food from McDonalds, Burger Sling, er I mean King, and Wendy's I have noticed a large amount of trash on Wednesday nights, some of which hasn't been remaining in the trash, or is not even placed in the trash." Any further changes to this section will be made by Jeff.
Back to top Go down
https://ujac.forumotion.com

House Rules
Page 1 of 1