UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forum Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:27 am

Welcome to The New and improved U.J.A.C. Forum! Lets get this out of the way quickly.

1. Freedom of speech is allowed as long as there is no "Lets blow up the White House" BS.
__a. Try to keep any posts of distastefulness somewhat reasonable, for example Tim’s desktop joke... that was a bit too much.
__b. If they must be unreasonable place a warning on them and have as a link so they don’t just show up.

2. All but the "Public" forum are reserved for user posting. You can however read any posts. (You do not have to be a member of U.J.A.C. to become a forum user.)

3. All new members MUST identify themselves in the "Hi my name is..." forum. If you fail to do this your posts will be deleted and you will be prevented from posting until you PM with these details. If you create another account to try and post again without identifying again you will be banned.

4. All new members are NOT allowed to post a Website in their info until they have posted in "Hi my name is...". This is due to people thinking they can use this forum as a dumping ground for gambling ads. If you do put them on before you have verified your account, the link will be deleted. If you are found to be just an add sitting on the board you will be banned.

5. User Names such as "test" & "guest" are not allowed. (due to e-mail conformation issues) And e-mail addresses from gmail are no longer allowed for Registration (due to ad bots) you can have your e-mail changed to a gmail account after you are registered.

6. You can not change your name personally once you have made your account. If you wish to change your name send me a message.

7. Avatars are limited to 32KB and 200x150 pixels, I have however turned on remote avatars so that you can link to larger avatars from another website!

8. If for some reason you have made an account but have not received a conformation e-mail do not try making another account. Simply e-mail me and I will activate your account remotely.
Back to top Go down
https://ujac.forumotion.com
Admin

Admin

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 9:44 am

You'll notice a few new and different features on this forum than on the old.

1. Changing profile info, such as avatars, are linked on the Profile tab and are not all on one page.

2. There are more fun smilies to choose from as you will notice the first time you post something. What a Face cheers flower

3. There is a calender feature that all can use to add events.

4. There is a Chat Box on the bottom of the homepage so you can chat with users that are on the forum at the same time with you.

5. Birthday announcements have been turned on, so feel free to share and celebrate!

6. There's a quick reply option that allows you to, well, quickly reply to posts. It is just an option, and you can also reply to posts normally with smilies and everything.

7. Melissa has uploaded Anime Portraits of the early members for your enjoyment.

More surprises yet to be discovered!
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 2:00 pm

Ok I have to throw an amendment in.

__c. I reserve the right to remove any moronic replies that have nothing to do with the topic being discussed.
Back to top Go down
Ragna Blade
Panasonic Whore
Ragna Blade

Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : Dental Technician / Collecting video games and movies
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:07 pm

__d. No more double posting unless it is to also bump a topic. I WILL edit or just plain delete extra posts. "Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/stepinto/UJAC.html
Sponsored content

Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum Rules   Forum Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1