UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsletter 82, September 6th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Newsletter 82, September 6th Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 82, September 6th   Newsletter 82, September 6th I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 6:27 pm

Apologies for the lateness, and it won't be the greatest; therefore, after this, I hang

Ah! My Goddess
PaniPoni Dash!
Slayers
Samurai 7
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue x2
Gantz

Ah! My Goddess (13)- Didn't see this, but I believe this is where Skuld shows up, and due to how obsessed she is with Belldanady, tries to break apart Belldandy and Keiichi. She fails, of course, and ends up staying with the gang.

PaniPoni Dash! (22)- Didn't see this so no idea what madness happened

Slayers (12)- Pair of bounty hunters show up who are after Lina and Gourry, and end up getting Amelia on their side somehow. After Lina and Gourry finally end up facing the bounty hunters after escpaing various dirty tricks, Amelia sees that she was mistaken... and also flees with them for destroying part of the castle.

Samurai 7 (9)- The gang goes above ground and faces down the bandits, destroying the group that they face. They also learn of a traitor in their midst, and another promise is made in defeating the bandits. Kyuzo joins the group, despite Kirara's dislike of him, and Katsu even shows he has some use.

Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (3)- Maia is is doing various errands for Nereids, and at a certain point a man comes to the group, asking for help in recovering money. Shizuka helps Maia out with this, and after some chasing, they catch the criminal, only to find that the money has all been spent. However, since the client's car was an antique, after Shizuka fixes it up (and we see the Star Trek reference), all turns out well.

Gantz (1)- Couple of guys are hit by a train and avoid death by being revived, only to find that their lives are forfeit to some sort of black ball, and that they have to do what it says, more or less.

Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (4)- Gloria shows up to join back with the team, and the crew gets caught up in an old mission that invloves the crew, especially Gloria. And despite the amount of money that is gained, due to Gloria's destruction, she's gotta work for em as she's in the hole.

Roll Call:
Jeff da host
NickName
Tom still how can dracula wake in the sun in my avatar
Evan pinky
Steve you go now! you scare my wife.
Andy stay in class, boy
Erin scratch
Back to top Go down

Newsletter 82, September 6th
Page 1 of 1