UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsletter 112, April 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Newsletter 112, April 10 Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 112, April 10   Newsletter 112, April 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 6:29 pm

Tenchi
Ah! My Goddess S2
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue
Martian Successor Nadesico
Bleach
Samurai 7
Slayers NEXT

Tenchi (???) – Missed due to class

Ah! My Goddess S2 (15) – Missed due to Class

Daphne (25)- The entire truth about Maia’s past is revealed, including: That her original city was sunk due to a biohazard, which the government covered up, and above all, it turns out her ‘grandfather’ was really her big brother, who’d emerged and woken up many years before Maia, and was sworn to secrecy. However, despite all, she first visit’s her brother’s grave, and continues to be with Nerieds.

Nadesico (13)- With the Nadesico trying to celebrate Christmas, the happy mood is interrupted by the fact that all non-soldier members are dismissed from the crew. This includes Akito, and Megumi goes with. She tries to get Akito to go on a real date with her and forget everything else; however, when Jovians attack, Akito now takes up on an offer made to him earlier by Ms. Wong and goes after the Jovians; we see that Akito is capable of boson jumping, a feat thought impossible before, as he contacts the crew from elsewhere, saying it’s been two whole weeks for him, though it hasn’t been a day for the crew.

Bleach (156) – Ishida, and eventually Pesche, battle against Cirucci Thunderwitch, a Privaron Espada. Soon enough, they attack and annoy her to the point where she releases her zanpakuto, becoming something like a moth.

Samurai 7 (24)- As Katsu gets the village ready for battle, word reaches Ukio of what he did. Ukio decides to have the capital personally go to Kanna village to wipe it out. Meanwhile, the others are doing their own preparations for the confrontation at the village, including making a ship for them. Komachi also reveals that when she grows up, she wants to be Kiku’s bride. Back at Kanna, the attack commences, as Katsu deflects a shot, proving he’s a true samurai now, then takes out some goons. And to add to the mix, another ship is now approaching the Capital from behind.

Slayers NEXT (14)- The gang goes on a search for a forbidden spell, confronting twins and others in the process, and after several quarrels between them all, they get into the temple where the spell is, and we find out, after Lina and Ameila do Magical Girl karaoke (“My little breasts” “Boy, are they little”), and it turns out it’s all for an ancient festival. Lina, sick of the humiliation, sends everyone sky-high with a Dragon Slave (sheesh, it’s becoming like a more powerful Fireball at the rate she uses it), and then hands everything over to the twins, who wanted to be dancers/singers for their village all along. Thus he crew continues with their search.

Rollcall:
Jeff
Dave
Nick
Erin
Evan
Andy
Tom
Back to top Go down
vehementflame

vehementflame

Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : artist
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter 112, April 10   Newsletter 112, April 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 8:33 pm

tenchi, really?
you really are scrapped for anime aren't ya
Back to top Go down
http://groups.msn.com/dragonfountain
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter 112, April 10   Newsletter 112, April 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:39 pm

I wasn't there; apparently they did some sort of marathon the whole day

besides, Jeff has a habit of saving all the good stuff *coughWitchbladecough* for later on....
Back to top Go down
vehementflame

vehementflame

Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : artist
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter 112, April 10   Newsletter 112, April 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:07 pm

oh he has witch blade?

i was wondering if that was any good
i watched the live action show on TBS, TNT.. i dunno what the channel was...

but I remember being sad when they stopped it
Back to top Go down
http://groups.msn.com/dragonfountain
Ultraman Mebius

Ultraman Mebius

Number of posts : 235
Job/hobbies : anime, pc gaming. ect.......
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter 112, April 10   Newsletter 112, April 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:41 pm

we didnt do a whole day of tenchi
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/kira_yamato
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newsletter 112, April 10   Newsletter 112, April 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newsletter 112, April 10
Page 1 of 1