UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

August 30th, Number 81

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

August 30th, Number 81 Empty
PostSubject: August 30th, Number 81   August 30th, Number 81 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:20 pm

Ah! My Goddess
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue x2
Pani Poni Dash!
Slayers x2
Samurai 7

Ah! My Goddess (12)- Sayoko and Mara team up, so that they both can get rid of Belldandy. Mara ends up tricking Keiichi into liking Sayoko over Belldandy, although after Urd gets free of her own trap she ends up breaking the spell, and all ends up being well at the end.

Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (1)- Didn't see this one, but apparently the girl, Maia, ends up getting robbed, and on top of that is given a notice saying she needs to get a job or something or else she'll be kicked out. After something or other happens, she winds up in the hands of the organization.

PaniPoni Dash! (21)- Apparently some people show up to observe Becky's class and critique it; the only problem is that Becky's missing and thus one of her students must take her place to fool the people who arrived.

Slayers (10)- Lina and Gourry split up to go different ways, and this leads to Gourry meeting Amelia and Lina meets the prince she was waiting for, but he's nothing like what she thought he'd be. Thus, they all end up getting reunited in order to take on the enemies of Amelia and Phil in a cave, and it turns out to all be a bit of a family fued that ends up being taken care of. Finally, the gang heads down the road back to the kingdom, so that Lina can get her reward.

Samurai 7 (Cool- As the crew escapes from the merchant's people, they end up in Metal City, with Katshiro taking an arrow. In metal City they're given refuge, and are marvelled at all the rice.Otherwise, Katshiro's wound gets healed by the Guardians as he is proclaimed number five of the Samurai, and we learn that the Guardians trade with the bandits, which leads to a revelation that the other guy from the village lost his wife to the bandits, as Kambei promises to get his wife back. In the end, we have Kiku going after the bandits, but when he finally gets above ground, he has the sword of one of the merchant's guards pointed in his face.

Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (2)- Maia, now with the organization (Neres?)helps them to bring down the robbers, being used as bait and a hostage on both sides, although a little skill helps her bring down the robbers and hand them off to the police after things go wrong. Thus she tries to leave, but Neres takes her in (read: forces her in), so that she now has room and baord, along with a job.

Slayers (11)- Lina is aked to train Amelia, and thus she puts her through tough training in order to discourage her from learning the Dragon Slave; however, Amelia is quite determined to pass. Then, when Lina goes and destroys a mountain, she unleashes a swarm of dark spirits, and we see Amelia's power as she uses an amplifier for her White Magic and puts all the spirits to rest.

RollCall-
Dave watches his lawn
Jeff we beat u first
Andy inch of wine blows your mind
tom meatballs
Nick claymore
Erin happy birthday!!!
Evan have a good year at school
Back to top Go down
Ragna Blade
Panasonic Whore
Ragna Blade

Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : Dental Technician / Collecting video games and movies
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: August 30th, Number 81   August 30th, Number 81 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:20 pm

Animage wrote:
Erin happy birthday!!!
thanks farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/stepinto/UJAC.html
vehementflame

vehementflame

Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : artist
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: August 30th, Number 81   August 30th, Number 81 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 10:58 pm

what? i don't get a good year at school??

you know it's my last year!
Back to top Go down
http://groups.msn.com/dragonfountain
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 30th, Number 81   August 30th, Number 81 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August 30th, Number 81
Page 1 of 1