UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

December 13, Newsletter 95

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

December 13, Newsletter 95 Empty
PostSubject: December 13, Newsletter 95   December 13, Newsletter 95 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2007 11:42 pm

Well, I'm truly procrastination's bitch, with one extremely late newsletter

Pumpkin Scissors
Slayers x2
Bleach
Ah! My Goddess x2
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue

Pumpkin Scissors 1- Missed due to final

Slayers 24- Missed due to final, but basically they battle against Rezo and Lina takes a huge injury jumping in the way of a blast

Bleach 144- Missed due to class, and I'm not gonna look up a summary

Ah! My Goddess (25)- Missed part of, but basically, due to Yggdrasil having lack of energy to provide to the goddesses, they all revert to different forms concerning which parts of time they rule. In this episode, Urd becomes like a kid and ends up meeting your typical gotta-study-and-go-to-school type of boy, and they become fast friends, with Urd taking the boy all over the place and having lots of fun as a kid, and then telling the boy to grow up quickly at the end as she reverts back to her regular self.

Daphne 13- The three brothers who have the mother that sleeps around a lot (if you get my meaning) are in this one again, and as they get broken out of jail, we learn a few things: A) They have a sister B) They're actually supposed to be treasure hunters C) Their sister got them a submarine, and they head to some old ruins to search for treasure, where Maia is as well. Thus we have the Maia-is-kidnapped-and-held-hostage-therefore-the-other-girls-must save-her and-kick-the-brother's-asses situation once again. At least their sister can fight. And Nerieds also ends up taking their submarine at the end.

Ah! My Goddess 26- We see how the system affects Skuld this episode, and she reverts into a teenage form, and to put things simply, she ends up going on a date with Keiichi, and we can see that apparently Belldandy ain't the only one who has feelings for Keiichi. Of course, Urd has to knock skuld back to normal by the end of the episode (How I fear things will be when Peorth gets involved...)

Slayers (25)- Still fighting rezo but with an injured Lina, and as Prince Phil enters the picture we add him to the injury list, the crew is forced to retreat. Sypheil takes Lina into the Holy Tree, as the others debate what to do, seeing as how Ra- Tilt ain't working. Syphiel decides to give the Blessed Blade a try, and after some time of being within Flagoon, Lina revives, and everyone heads to take on rezo once more.

Roll Call:
Jeff thy host of a very good Christmas party coming up.
Dave mmm... pie
Steve #37. There is no "overkill". There is only "open fire" and "I need to reload.
Tom this parrot is no more!
Erin santa
Melissa flower
Andy shall be hung
Back to top Go down

December 13, Newsletter 95
Page 1 of 1