UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsletter 125, July 10 *by Andy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vehementflame

vehementflame

Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : artist
Registration date : 2007-08-08

Newsletter 125, July 10 *by Andy Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 125, July 10 *by Andy   Newsletter 125, July 10 *by Andy I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Newsletter 125, July 10

Witchblade
Shana
Magikano
Ranma 1/2 S2
Bleach
Slayers NEXT x2

Witchblade 13- The real identity of Rihoko's mother is discovered (the scientist lady), and Masane is forced to hand her over

Shana 4- The Flame Haze Margery Daw arrives in town (sober for the moment) as Shana finds being confused about Yuji

Magikano 13 - The Demon King's power within Haruo awakens, and as it turns out, time is forced to be rewound... for the nth time.

Ranma 1/2 S2- Mousse reappears, this time with a plan to capture Akane... and also a curse of turning into a duck.

Bleach 166- A full-powered kickass battle between Ichigo and GrimmJaw takes place

Slayers NEXT Final Episodes- The final battle of Lina and co. against Hellmatser Phbrizo occurs, as L-sama is summoned, Gourry is rescued, and even throw in a wedding between Martina and the sword guy with the hat (and a forgotten kiss between Lina and Gourry)

Rollcall:
Jeff
Dave
Erin
Nick
Melissa
Andy
Tom
Evan

I would also request if the rest of the club likes what Steve originally did over what I'm doing. If they do (as I suspect they will)... well, I'll talk to you later about that
Back to top Go down
http://groups.msn.com/dragonfountain

Newsletter 125, July 10 *by Andy
Page 1 of 1