UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsletter 87 of October 11th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Newsletter 87 of October 11th Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 87 of October 11th   Newsletter 87 of October 11th I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 12:09 am

Note: procrastination comes with the job. I'm sure Steve agrees

Slayers
Daphne In the Brilliant blue
Ah! My Goddess!
Ergo Proxy
Samurai 7
Mr. Stain on Junk Alley
Samurai 7

Slayers (?)- Class, didn't see
Daphne (?)- Class, didn't see

Ah! My Goddess! (?)- Saw some of... basically, the one true female member of the Auto Club, Sora, is asked to be the driver in a race... however, she must overcome her fear of not being good enough, and as everyone tries to help her out in some way or another, after Belldandy helps her out in a couple of ways, Sora is willing to drive.

Ergo proxy (21)- The mindfucking continues. But anyways, Re-L and Vincent are apparently back in Romdo, but Vincent's vanished into the city, and re-L is searching around, trying to get answer of what's happened to the city. Autoreivs are infected left and right, and are being taken out (minus Pino, of course). We also learn some apparent history here, as we see another peak into Vincent's past life, as the Regent tells us what Vincent is, before Vincent strangles him (and possibly killing him?), as re-L enters. She tries to fire off a bullet, but in the end, Raul is the one who fires off the Proxy-killing Bullet, and it begins to infect (a) Vincent.

Samurai 7 (12)- Katsu slowly gets over the shock of having finally killed a person, while Heihachi and the other samurai (excluding Kambei as well) deal with the traitor. Kambei tells Katsu to keep his sowrd sharp and clean, and that he must accept the deaths of the men he kills to be a samurai. In the village, heihachi wishes to kill the traitor, and is drawing attention from everyone; however, Kiku shows up and goes on a rant about how samurai, farmer and Nobuseri are all scum, as he's been all three. He is now the final samurai, and after Kambei tells the villagers exactly what they're fighting for, enthusiasm is high and the village gets fortified, with the samurai remarking that the farmers are becoming soldiers.

Mr Stain on Junk Alley- Why the hell am I including this? Dunno. But basically, Mr. Stain and his friend build dancing robots. And that's all you need to know (actually, that's more than enough)

Samurai 7 (13)- The villagers and samurai begin the fight again the Nobuseri for kanna village, such as firing a gigantic crossbolt made of a tree at one of the huge machines, and taking out the peons with fire arrows. At the end, I'm pretty sure that despite the samurai being handed over, as Admiral Ackbar would say, "it's a trap!"

RollCall
Jeff da host
Dave bleach maker
Tom the deacon
little Nicky
Andy making a comeback?
Evan pinkyl

Just remember: fanservice is good for the soul.
Back to top Go down

Newsletter 87 of October 11th
Page 1 of 1