UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsletter 138 of October 2nd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Newsletter 138 of October 2nd Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 138 of October 2nd   Newsletter 138 of October 2nd I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:17 pm

Well, after a very, very long time (and it's even amazing that I know what newsletter we're on), the newsletters are back, and this time to stay

Slayers TRY
Baldr Force Exe
Kiddy Grade
Tenchi Muyo
Ranma ½ S2

Slayers TRY 9 – As Lina, Gourry and Filia get involved with one kingdom, and Zel, Xellos and Amelia get involved with another, and the two kingdoms happen to be at war with each other over two magical items. Thus, each side ends ups stealing the artifact in order to unite them, but end up dragging both kingdoms and the monster force against them.

Baldr Force Exe 1- After Toru and friends are busted for hacking into a network (and one killed), Toru is recruited by the agncy FLAK in order to fight against the criminals that lurk on the VSS network, and finds it to be far deadlier than anything he’s faced before

Kiddy Grade 10- After the recent mission that involved mind control, Éclaire’s memories of previous lives start resurfacing, and she is forced to deal with the fact that her hands are bloodstained. However, she makes the vow to live in the present, despite the sins of her past.

Tenchi Muyo 9 – The cast goes back to the inn, where the men are drafted into reparing the inn. As the day goes on, all report seeing a ghost of some sort, and Tenchi + harem get told a fake ghost story. However, Sasami soon reveals what might be the source of the problem: that she’s found she’s a combination of both Tsunami and Sasami. This makes her think she’s not really Sasami, but Ayaka and Tenchi agree that she’s still the one they all know and love. Later at a party, Ayaka and Ryoko start feeling jealousy towards Tsunami/Sasami, upon seeing that she’ll look like Tsunami in a few years, but Ryoko and Ayaka fight amongst themselves anyways.

Ranma ½ S2 22- After the water heater in the house is found to be broken, Ranma is forced to go with Happosai to the public bathhouse, along with Akane, Nabiki, and their friends. Thus does begin a battle as Ranma attempts to keep Happosai from spying on the girls, and Happosai trying to outwit Ranma (which is sometimes successful, especially due to
Bathhouse Fu). In the end, the bathhouse gets destroyed due to Ranma and Happosai… and of course Nabiki and friends want to go again.

Roll Call:
Jeff Stinky
Dave
Steve Stimpy
Erin
Tom
Andy

Melissa, I do hope this is short enough for you... this stuff looked shorter in word, but either way, these summaries hopefully work.

For those wondering about what happened to 126-137, if you want to know info on any of them, send me a PM, and I'll give you the details of what was watched in the gap (since I'm not posting all those)
Back to top Go down

Newsletter 138 of October 2nd
Page 1 of 1