UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

October 18th, Newsletter 88

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

October 18th, Newsletter 88 Empty
PostSubject: October 18th, Newsletter 88   October 18th, Newsletter 88 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 5:48 pm

I'm late, I'm late, I'm very very late (Random voice in background: Off with his head!)

Hellsing Ultimate
Ergo Proxy
Ah! My Goddess
Bleach
Slayers
Samurai 7

Hellsing Ultimate (3)- Had class, therefore missed

Ergo Proxy (22)- Re-L heads back out into the city, finding out a few more pieces of info. Apparently the proxies can have the ability to control humans or something like that, if they really wanted to. Re-l is told she still needs to find truth, and after wandering around, comes back to the place of the regents. Pino, meanwhile, is wandering around, looking for her father, who ends up dying by being stabbed through the middle by a piece of large class (after having currently received a wound from Daedalus after trying to kill him and Re-l 2). At the end, Vincent is ready to be shot by Re-l, but she won't play along with his games, and instead reveals the mastermind behind everything, the Vincent look-a-like, i.e. Ergo proxy. They climb steps and confront him.

Ah! My Goddess (18 )- Megumi gives Keiichi and Belldandy a pair of tickets to go on a date at the beach. However, the other two naturally also come along for the ride. Since Keiichi and Belldandy are just have a good time and no progress is being made, Urd tries a little 'fortune telling' to try to get Keiichi to confess. Things get slightly complicated as Keiichi tries to put his plan into motion; however, Skuld catches word and tries to stop him. In the end, Keiichi manages to get him and Belldandy out to the rocks under the moonlight, but just as he confesses, Skuld gets in the way, and both think that the spell applies to them. Meanwhile, Belldnady has gotten the actual message, and is quite happy.

Bleach (138)- The arrancar and Aizen are plotting with the Hougyouko; meanwhile, everyone else is training. Ichigo is with the Vizards, Orohime is with Rukia, and the reinforcements are lounging and fooling around, before four Espada show up, and everyone goes out to confront them.

Slayers (17)- Lina, Amelia and Gourry are being bombarded by 'heroes', many who have also assembled to take on a water dragon. The crew also needs to get across the ocean, and the port where everyone's assembled is where they have to go. So, in order to keep people from killing two birds with one stone, they go in disguise. However, with Gourry disguised as a female, he gets some very unwanted attention. It is also due to this attention that they can cross the ocean, so as Gourry suffers humilation, the other two keep the guises up (making for one very unhappy Gourry). Then, when the dragon attacks, the hero who's in love with 'Lala' (gourry in disguise) decides to destroy it for his would-be 'bride'. Naturally, the hero fails miserably. Gourry, on the other hand, manages to figure something out (wha? does this mean Gourry has a brain? Noes!), and slams his sword into the dragon's nose, and then has lina thunderbolt it. This causes the dragon's teeth to be shattered, and it (okay, really a he) runs away, as Gourry reveals it was a 'drag-on', and was too vain to keep fighting with a bad appearance. So, with everyone back in regular clothes, the crew crosses (due to lack of heroes with the drag-on's defeat); however, the guy from before is back, and in is love with Gourry, even if he is a man. Meanwhile, our two favorite bandits are freezing on a mountain, waiting for Lina and crew to come (which, of course they won't).

Samurai 7 (14)- The samurai, now on board the Nobubersi ship, spring their trap and take out all the Nobuseri, in order to keep any more attacks on kanna village from happening. In other words, lots of destruction and swordfighting, with Katsu going crazy when he kills. The villagers are quite happy after this.

Rollcall:
Jeff Captain Pip Bernadotte
Dave The Harkonnen spirit
Erin Walter C. Dornez
Tom Paladin Alexander Anderson
Evan Tubalcain Alhambra
Nick Enrico Maxwell
Andy ghoul
Steve Alucard
Back to top Go down
Ragna Blade
Panasonic Whore
Ragna Blade

Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : Dental Technician / Collecting video games and movies
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: October 18th, Newsletter 88   October 18th, Newsletter 88 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 8:11 pm

I am the Angel of Death!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/stepinto/UJAC.html
The_Hellsing_man

The_Hellsing_man

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : R/C Helicopters I have 3 now all broke!!
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: October 18th, Newsletter 88   October 18th, Newsletter 88 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2007 11:20 pm

you my call Vlad---the impaler

oh god! look at the nothing for Hellsing well we'll fix That wagon by jove!

OK we see the hired thug's called the Wyld Gease and there Captain Pip Bernadotte finally make their daybue in this Great Anime. when Sir Integra get's a letter from sec 13 of the vatican we find out ( after the really funny almost fight between Anderson and Alucard) that the Holy Roman church Helped the Nazi's escape to south america. when Alucard and co. go to, take care of them we find out that 1. he can go into sunlight, 2 seras cann't...yet and 3. Pip can keep up with them.

after a plane trip in witch Seras meets the "spirit of the harkonnen" freaks out then wakes up in SA with a grinning alucard surrounded by Rio De Janeiro Swat teams who think they are terrorist. after calling his Master alucard Proves he STILL can be Called: Vlad the impaler!

Meet the Dandy man before al makes him all dead like he tries to talk tough but in the end he SQUEALED LIKE A PIG!

remember there are 4 levels to Alucard's seals 3-2-1-0. now we all must wait for Zero release!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: October 18th, Newsletter 88   October 18th, Newsletter 88 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

October 18th, Newsletter 88
Page 1 of 1