UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsletter 90, November 1st

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Newsletter 90, November 1st Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 90, November 1st   Newsletter 90, November 1st I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2007 3:22 pm

Dammit, bad internet connection equals laziness. No, don't ask.

Ah! My Goddess
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue
Pani Poni Dash!
Samurai 7
Bleach
Slayers

Ah! My Goddess (20)- While I could look up the summary to this, I missed it due to class and leave ti at that

Daphne (?)- Missed due to class

Pani Poni Dash! (21?)- It starts off with the class being cold, and that leads to outfit discussion and the like. We also have more randomness in the form of hand puppets and being falling out windows, and one such falling out by Becky leads to her having bad luck and misfortune striking. Then we find that the rest of class is also having bad luck and misfortune strike, before we end the episode with a blizzard covering the school, as well as a meteor headed their way (and we have lack of Lifestream + Holy)

Samurai 7 (16)- Rain pours down upon Kanna village as another battle between Samurai and Nobuseri commences. And while the Nobuseri do get slain, kanna village is taking damage itself. Then, after much fighting by all, Kambei, Kyuzo and Rikoji take on a Nobuseri and it is alin by the effort of all three, despite Kambei wanting a one-on-one. However, despite the win, there's a loss in the form of Gorobei taking a fatal wound and therefore leaving this world, if you will.

Bleach (140)- We have the shinigami fighting the arrancar, things look a little like this: Ichigo's mask has broken, and therefore Grimmjaw does some heavy damage to him, although Rukia steps in and freezes Grimmjaw before he can deliver the final blow. Elsewhere, Urahara and the other shinigami are fighting a group of arrancar, and Urahara proves that 12th squad captains are fricking smart and scary, as he proceeds to toy with the one called Yami. Also, the arrancar Luppy finds that Hitsugaya ain't dead yet, as the Captain proceeds to turn the water in the air to ice and freezes Luppy. Meanwhile, Grimmjaw breaks free of Rukia's ice, but the leader of the vizard shows up and essentially kicks Grimmjaw's ass, using his own mask. But, before anyone can be finished off, Ulquiorria(sp) shows up and says the mission is complete, and they all head back to their HQ, as Orihime is now between a rock and a hard place.

Slayers (19)- After fleeing from the newly revived Rezo, the crew goes to some ruins to make plans. Zel is determined to find Rezo's lab and find out the secret to getting rid of him; as he goes off overnight the others talk, but I forget about what. When Zel comes back, he has found the lab is in the ruins of Sairaag; however, when they get there, Rezo and co. are waiting for them. A battle ensues, but by the end, Rezo blows up all of Sairaag.

RollCall:
Jeff da host
Dave bleach maker
Tom jones
Steve hellsing man
nickelodeon
Andy missed pocky again
Erin bearded lady
Evan pinky
Back to top Go down
The_Hellsing_man

The_Hellsing_man

Number of posts : 303
Job/hobbies : R/C Helicopters I have 3 now all broke!!
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Newsletter 90, November 1st Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newsletter 90, November 1st   Newsletter 90, November 1st I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2007 2:42 am

Jeff Da man Da myth
dave: hey he will plow derock and grass your lawn for ya $20!
Tom Tom what? where? hell I'm lost
Steve thinker of the new names
Nick hell I like this one Nickelodeon
Andy Damn I missed!
Erin he IS the bearded lady
Evan<-- what heppens when you read Harry Potter
Back to top Go down

Newsletter 90, November 1st
Page 1 of 1