UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newsletter 91, November 8th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

Newsletter 91, November 8th Empty
PostSubject: Newsletter 91, November 8th   Newsletter 91, November 8th I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:32 am

I have gotta stop doing this...

PaniPoni Dash!
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue
Ah! My Goddess
Samurai 7
Slayers
Witchblade

PaniPoni Dash! (24)- In class, therefore missed

Daphne in the Brilliant Blue (?)- See above

Ah! My Goddess (21)- Keiichi is still stuck as a woman for whatever reason, and we have Belldandy outside using her angel to heal some stuff. Skuld sees it and being Skuld, she becomes all dreamy about getting her own angel just like her big sis. This then leads to the question of, what about Urd? Doesn't she have an angel? Skuld, thinking that she can get and angel before Urd, goes to work with various mechaniations to try to summon her angel (which keiichi as a guinea pig, naturally), as Urd reflects on her situation with her own angel. It turns out that she was inspired by Belldandy, and that when she summoned it the first time, due to it being both black and white and not pure white, she essentially sealed it away forever. However, when Skuld tries one more invention to get out her angel and summons a pillar of water, Belldandy is powerless, and it takes Urd and her managing to call back her angel in order to unleash a tremendous fire blast that calms thigns down. However, the episode ends with Urd's powers being restricted and her angel goes byebye.

Samurai 7 (17)- The villagers are rebuilding after the battle, and we have something of a flashback/recap episode, showing how the series has progressed. After all that, the merchant boy ends up becoming head magistrate, and otherwise, due to a couple of them not knowing anything but how to fight, the samurai decide to pursue Kambei to the capital, as we see that kambei is now going to fulfill his promises to some old friends.

Slayers (20)- The gang is deciding on how to take down Rezo, and the conclusion lies in that they must find his lab. So, after staying the night with the girl from Gourry's past (I'm not sure how to spell her name), they head off, but first end up taking on Rezo's minions, with gourry sword fighting Zangulus, as Lina and Zel take on the other fish guy in this series, before they regroup.

Witchblade (1)- We have a woman and her supposed daughter (although it seems their roles are reversed) heading to what's left of Tokyo. However, once their, child welfare forces end up finding them and take the daughter away. After the attempt to get her back goes horribly wrong, the mother finds herself in jail. Meanwhile, mysterious deaths are being investigated. But that aside, the girl manages to get away from the forces and meets up with a photographer, who takes her to where her mother is. The mother, meanwhile, runs into trouble with a drunk at the places, and after he transforms and attacks, the Witchblade takes over, changing the mother (more or less reluctantly) into a battle outfit, and she kicks ass. However, after she breaks out and goes back to normal (after our photographer friend and others manage to get video and picture of her), a tranq takes her out and other forces arrive.

Rollcall + news:
Well this week the nicknames are coming from my old computer because my other computer decided to go crazy so its at best buy. Thomas

Jeff da host
Dave the mighty bleach maker.
Tom's crazy computer
New york Knicks
Erin goldy locks
Andy he (attempts to) learns
Evan pinky
Back to top Go down

Newsletter 91, November 8th
Page 1 of 1