UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

November 15th, Newsletter 92

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

November 15th, Newsletter 92 Empty
PostSubject: November 15th, Newsletter 92   November 15th, Newsletter 92 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 2:44 pm

This time, lateness actually wasn't (completely) my fault

AMV Hell 4
Bleach
PaniPoni Dash!
Ah! My Goddess

AMV Hell 4- An hour and a half of many different AMV's. Not quite as good as three was, though. Too much DBZ in it for my liking, but at least it had its moments.

Bleach 141- Ulquiorria gives Orihime 12 hours to say goodbye to one person and one person alone. She wanders around town for some time, discovering that true to his word, the bracelet she was given completely masks her presence and that she really can pass through solid objects. After seeing all various people around, she finally chooses Ichigo as the one to say goodbye to, more or less confessing her love for him, but failing to give him a kiss, as he heals in his sleep.

PaniPoni Dash! 25- As the comet heads towards earth and the school, the whole episode goes into a parody of giant robot shows as the girls must defend the earth against said comet. We also have a Star Trek Parody involved with the aliens, and we also discover that the comet is really the Ichijo festival box. After they get sucked into the box, they end up defeating it by going to the shrine in it, and removing the cat that calls itself 'God'. Only one episode left of this madness...

Ah! My Goddess 22- With Urd still feeling sore from having her powers suspended, she attempts to get a license and job as a human would. However, she is tempted by a certain demonic artifact, and after she completely loses her temper, she becomes the Lord of Terror and goes on tha attack against the others. However, after Keiichi comes up with an idea that ends in Urd's defeat, Mara ends up mistakenly trapping Keiichi instead of Belldandy, but takes him hostage anyways.

Rollcall:
Jeff dunham
Dave Peanut
Tom Walter
Andy Bubba J.
Evan Melvin, the Super Hero Guy
Erin José Jalapeño on a Stick

One a side note- *dies laughing just thinking about where the nicknames came from*
Back to top Go down
vehementflame

vehementflame

Number of posts : 417
Job/hobbies : artist
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: November 15th, Newsletter 92   November 15th, Newsletter 92 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 3:14 pm

tom isn't grumpy enough to be walter
solely by his skin color he should be Sweet Daddy Dee
Back to top Go down
http://groups.msn.com/dragonfountain
jeff_da_host

jeff_da_host

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-08-09

PostSubject: Re: November 15th, Newsletter 92   November 15th, Newsletter 92 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 8:40 pm

I agree. Tom would be a better Sweet Daddy Dee
Back to top Go down
Ragna Blade
Panasonic Whore
Ragna Blade

Number of posts : 238
Job/hobbies : Dental Technician / Collecting video games and movies
Registration date : 2007-08-08

PostSubject: Re: November 15th, Newsletter 92   November 15th, Newsletter 92 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 9:23 pm

Def, it's the only thing that suits him

on a stick
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/ok2/stepinto/UJAC.html
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

PostSubject: Re: November 15th, Newsletter 92   November 15th, Newsletter 92 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2007 11:34 pm

I should go and change his nickname for the hell of it

actually, Dave really makes a better Walter (if you overlook a few things, at least)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: November 15th, Newsletter 92   November 15th, Newsletter 92 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

November 15th, Newsletter 92
Page 1 of 1