UJAC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Utica Japanese Anime-tion Club

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

March 13, 108

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Animage

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2007-08-10

March 13, 108 Empty
PostSubject: March 13, 108   March 13, 108 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 3:00 pm

Please note: This one has nicknames!

Bleach
Slayers NEXT
Martian Successor Nadesico
Ah! My Goddess S2
Ranma 1/2
Daphne in the Brilliant Blue

Bleach (153) - Missed due to class

Slayers NEXT (11)- Missed most of, but did see that Lina and co. continue to face the monsters, Lina fails at casting the Ragna Blade accurately to escape a dimension, only to have Phil captured.

Nadesico (9) - The Nadesico is ordered to go and pick up an informant of Nergal's. As they go on thier journey, Both Megumi and Yurika take advantage of the Virtual Reality system on the ship to try and seduce Akito, neither having much success. Soon enough, the ship is attacked again, and Akito once more goes out, only to fall to the sruface below. Everyone fears the worst, but Akito has survived, the enemy did not, and they get the informant, which is really just expensive technology on a polar bear.

Ah! My Goddess S2 (10) - Ukitake and the other guy receive a letter, and they say they're going elsewhere... conveinently before a new girl shows up, who turns out to be among the founding members of the Auto club. She does a lot of reminiscing and we learn alot of just how great she is, even owning a company. She's also impressed with keiichi, and due to some issues, challenges Keiichi to a race. Though Keiichi does well, he doesn't manage to win; however, neither cares seeing as how keiichi says that the old manager's opponent wasn't really keiichi, but more like the manager's old self who seemed to manifest itself in Keiichi. Thus, the old manager leaves, feeling quite content.

Ranma 1/2 (15) - My personal favortie girl, Shampoo, shows up, and we learn that due to the time when ranma was traveling in chine, he defeated her as his female self, and due to laws, Shampoo is out to kill his female side. So now, she's come to Japan. However, everyone is tryiong to take advantage of this, turning Ranma into a female... and back for a price. However, when he defeats her as man, due to law, she now wants to marry him, and thus complications of trying to kill and marry him run rampant. I'm not sure I pity or envy the boy.

Daphe (22)- The episode shows Maia's old life and her friends, from her father's work, to her family, and even a birthday celebration. We see this was all a dream, as Maia wakes up and is told a bit more of the truth. Things get worse as maia finds herself being kidnapped by forces who want the past to stay buried

Rollcall:
Jeff AKA Oh, look at how well Jason train him, Good Boy!
Dave me got grass...really it's under the snow!
Andy shampoo andy it's called shampoo
Tom tom where the hell am i now Erin this is all your fault prepare to DIE!
Erin (hiyying him with pan) not the Jesus not the jesus( come on get it?)
Nick the Tax man cometh
Steve doing the nicknames once again, boo-ya! why? because: I AM the Hellsing Man
Back to top Go down

March 13, 108
Page 1 of 1